Wednesday, February 10, 2010



1. Do you have a hot pocket? Ill pay you a dollar.
2. Does anyone have any hot sauce?
3. Why do we have to turn on the lights?
4. Who put the paper in the trash can? Recycle! AHHHH!!!
5. Can I borrow 37 cents?
6. Can i use someones tigercard? I left mine at home,
7. How do you do draw a line in autocad?
8. How do you use a brush in photoshop?
9. How come no one likes my boyfriend?
10. Why is josh such an asshole?
11. Why does alex talk so loud?
12. Does anyone have like a little piece of chipboard i could borrow? Like 4 sheets?
13. Has anyone seen my phone?
14. Can anyone let me use their autocad cause mines not working?
15. Can anyone give me their basemap?
16. Did anyone go to the site?
17. Is anyone going home right now, cause I live right around the corner and i dont want to walk?
18. Thunder strikes... Is it raining?
19. At about 2:00 am...Wow... its dark already?
20. Why does michael keep playing that QUAIL track?
21. Why is chad "extreme"?
22. Anyone seen elsy?
23. Hmmm... where did scotty go?
24. Why does trahan always leave when im in here?
25. Can anyone hear me?
26. Why does everyone hit my desk when they walk in?

2 comments:

Quail said...

Apparently it is spelled allyson... i stand corrected but who gives a shit.

double_fistin_coffee said...

27. ...can i come too?